We are looking for passionate employees who will join our Mint Boutique family and to grow with us! Our team is motivated, dedicated, and passionate about the products we sell, our brands vision and our customers. We strive to provide the best working environment possible. We maintain a strong work ethic, but also provide an enjoyable & flexible work atmosphere. We offer the opportunity to work with talented & creative people that are constantly challenging and inspiring one another. As a small business, each employee has the opportunity to demonstrate their strengths. If you love to work with a team who plays to win, we want to hear from you! Please see job description of the open position. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep all applications on file. Please feel free to submit your resume & we can review it when a position opens.
STORE MANAGER - OPEN POSITION
We are growing and I need help. I will be looking for a store manager. This person will be expected to drive sales and profitability. They are the brand leaders of our store and put emphasis on creating the highest level of customer care. They are also strong leaders who develop, mentor and motivate the team. This person will create a positive, energetic environment and inclusive culture for their team and customer while leading the operations of the business.
- Analyze sales, and react to business
- Manage inventory and stock replenishment
- Educate team of sales plans and personal goals; provide coaching to ensure sales are maximized
- Oversee all aspects of Customer Service and build customer loyalty
- Ability to creatively merchandise the store
- Manage a staff of 2-4
- Some experience preferred
- Store opening experience a plus
- Social Media experience
- Work with facebook/instagram ads
- Shopify POS knowledge and experience
- Have merchandising and styling experience
- Have a passion for fashion and a strong ability to adapt to customer style preferences
- Ability to lead a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to work mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to plan and execute weekly photoshoots
If you feel like you meet these requirements and you think you would be a great fit for our team, please email resume to email@example.com with “STORE MANAGER” in subject line.